Sponsor Registration Process
- Register Company as Conference Sponsor: Sign up Today as a Conference Sponsor using the online Sponsor Company Registration Form. Select your Sponsorship Level and Choose your Event and Non-Event Sponsorships. After you submit your sponsor registration, you will receive a confirmation email that will provide you with your sponsor specific codes that will be needed to register your attendees at the discounted sponsor rates.
- Register Conference Attendees: All attendees must register prior to the conference using the online Attendee Registration Form. Use the sponsor specific codes provided in your confirmation email to register either as a free attendee (depending on your sponsorship level) or as a sponsor attendee with discounted registration. Spouses and children are also welcome to attend as guests at a reduced fee which includes the following meals (Friday: breakfast and lunch; Saturday: breakfast and banquet dinner; and all receptions). This year the discounted registration fee for sponsor attendees is $300 and the fee for each guest is $150. Children 17 and under are free. You will be billed separately during the registration process for any fees incurred over what is included in your Sponsorship.
- Reserve Hotel Rooms: All participants need to make their own hotel reservations at The Marriott Resort & Spa. Reservations may be made by calling 800-228-9290 and using the Group Code: ELNELNA or online by clicking: The Marriott Resort & Spa in Myrtle Beach, SC
The group rate is $199.00 per night per room plus 12% taxes and must be booked no later than July 12, 2017 to receive this rate. All reservations booked under this market code will enjoy complimentary free self-parking and a discounted resort fee of $5.00 plus taxes per night per room. When booking you will be made aware of the Marriott's current resort fees of $18.00 plus taxes; however, upon check in the resort fee will be reduced to $5.00. All reservations are subject to a seven day prior to arrival cancellation policy.
We encourage you to make your arrangements as early as possible in order to obtain a room at the group rate.
- Marketing Opportunities in Conference Publications: If this is your first time as an exhibitor or if any of your company's information has changed since last year, you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is due by June 20th in order to ensure that your company's information is in the Sponsor Program and signage at the conference.)
- Color logo in an EPS or 300 DPI; JPEG, or TIFF format.
- Black & White logo in the above format.
- A short company description to be included in the sponsor program
(100 words or less).
- A long company description to be included in the conference app.
- Website Address (If available)
- Facebook Address (If available)
- Twitter Username (If available)
Make Arrangements for Exhibit Services:
If you have exhibit material to ship and/or require technical support (ex. power, telephone, internet) download the form below for instructions.
Questions?: If you have questions about the event at any time, don't hesitate to contact one of the ElectriCities staff members listed below: