2021 Desktop Calendar:
Different Paths Bring Us Together
With hundreds of miles of trails stretching across North Carolina from Manteo to Murphy, our state has so many great opportunities for you and your family to get outside and explore the diverse terrain.
Many of the most scenic paths happen to start, end, or pass through our ElectriCities communities. Whether you’re up for an easy stroll or a strenuous workout, the trails of North Carolina have something for everyone. And they’re just another “natural” way to bring our communities together.
Be sure to check out the economic development opportunities in each featured community throughout the year. Click an image below for information on each featured location.
Guidelines for Visiting Parks
How to Minimize Exposure to COVID-19
- Stay at least six feet away from others on trails and in open spaces
- Wear a cloth face covering as feasible when not exercising
- Wash hands often or use hand sanitizer to prevent the spread of germs
- Don’t visit parks if you feel sick, or if you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Avoid crowded parks or gathering with other people at the park in large groups