December 13, 2022
ElectriCities of NC
The Member Services and Corporate Planning Division is responsible for leading long-term corporate planning efforts for the company and providing value-added services to ElectriCities Members. The Division is responsible for assessing members’ ability to provide competitive retail offerings and identifying strategic areas of need for the members within these offerings. The Division monitors the effectiveness of our members’ retail offerings through a variety of surveys and data collection. The Division develops and deploys programs to augment the efforts of the members where there are gaps. The Division advocates for action among the members through strategic messaging that is conveyed through conferences, training, regional meetings, and other outreach.
The Programs & Services Department manages a variety of programs delivered directly to our members. The department also administers broader association services for members including conferences and member engagement activities. This position will administer the Association Management System (AMS) which is a MS 365 based Protech software. The AMS hosts members’ data and information which is essential for delivery accurate information to members and the development of new programs.
- Build usable reports and/or dashboards based on business requirements to include collecting, analyzing, and converting complex raw data from Microsoft Dynamics and Protech into easily digestible reports for non-technical end users.
- Maintain detailed understanding and working knowledge of business processes, AMS system architecture and workflows, and the AMS’s relationship to other systems within the organization.
- Drive staff (internal) and member(external) user adoption. Seek, identify, and take advantage of opportunities to leverage Dynamics and Protech to best support business goals and how the organization serves its members. Lead and facilitate internal user group meetings.
- Oversee data quality and accuracy audit process and procedures.
- Manage ongoing upgrades including the development of testing plans; work collaboratively with staff and external partners to develop, maintain, and test new and enhanced features in the AMS.
- Manage roadmap of system upgrades. Evaluate change requests. Assess impact, business value, and level of effort involved with requested and planned changes. Track, assess, and communicate the impact of changes with stakeholders.
- Answer, evaluate, prioritize, and track incoming requests for assistance from staff experiencing issues with business systems, software, and devices.
- Serve as a backup for various technology department responsibilities. Perform related duties within the department as assigned or necessary.
The AMS Administrator works under the general supervision and guidance of the Manager, Programs & Services, who reviews the employee’s work performance under ElectriCities’ guidelines in terms of overall effectiveness and provides professional guidance as needed. Time sheets, vacation time, sick leave, etc. will be reviewed and approved by the Manager, Programs & Services.
The AMS Administrator must maintain the physical condition necessary to perform tasks in an office setting such as operating a personal computer, keyboards, and other peripheral equipment. Period travel may be required for training and development purposes.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with systems or database administration. MS Dynamics 365 certifications and Power BI experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to provide a strategic perspective while maintaining awareness of the details
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment and comfortable working with internal and external team members, as well as vendors.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
We offer challenging and rewarding careers in a family-friendly culture, a competitive compensation, benefits, and rewards package, as well as career development opportunities. ElectriCities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.