Integrating cities, customers, and technology
February 18-20, 2020 at the Embassy Suites, Cary, N.C.
Customer expectations and technology are changing how utilities do business. Join ElectriCities of N.C. for an interactive event focused on how utility staff and technology drive the customer experience. Share best practices and ideas on how to best implement and maximize the benefits of these technologies. Build a network of colleagues and solution providers to assist you along the way.
Conference tracks include Information Technology, Utility Operations, Finance & Customer Service, Human Resources, and Management. Breakouts and General Sessions will cover a range of topics including:
- New technology trends in municipal utilities
- Managing through change
- Enhancing the customer experience and workforce productivity with distribution and enterprise technologies
- Learn more about conference tracks HERE.
Who should attend?
- Utility and municipal staff involved in technology changes, innovation & customer experience, for example staff within:
- Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service, Utility Operations, Business Planning and Information Technology
- Staff roles ranging from individual contributor to director will find benefit from the range of tracks and breakout topics.
Conference Registration Fee
- ElectriCities Member – $375 Employees from ElectriCities Member municipalities receive a discounted rate of $375 per attendee
- Non-Member Municipal Attendee – $475 Employees from municipalities or local government who are NOT ElectriCities of N.C. members receive a discounted rate of $475 per attendee
- Sponsor Attendee – $525 All attendees who are not a part of local government or are representing a business partner must be affiliated with a registered sponsor to register individual conference attendees
If you have questions about the Connections Summit, please contact Gregg Welch at 919-760-6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.