The safety of those attending ElectriCities of North Carolina, Inc. (ElectriCities) 2022 Connections Summit is a priority. In response to COVID-19, attendees must agree to the following requirements prior to registering for the 2022 Connections Summit.
Duty of Care
Before Leaving Home
- Attendees must follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and/or their local health authority.
- Attendees must adhere to government-issued travel guidance and all applicable restrictions issued by the authorities in the region to which you are traveling and from which you are traveling.
- Attendees must STAY HOME if they feel ill, actively experience COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or presumed to be positive within 14 days prior to the conference.
On-Site During the Conference
- All attendees and their guests will abide by state and local ordinances and the Embassy Suites by Hilton policies related to COVID-19 prevention. Embassy Suites by Hilton will follow the CDC and local authority guidance at the time of the conference.
- The Embassy Suites by Hilton’s policies and practices can be found here: What to Expect During Your Stay.
- If an attendee begins to actively experience COVID-19 symptoms during the conference they should self-quarantine immediately and notify ElectriCities staff.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By registering for and attending ElectriCities 2022 Connections Summit, you agree to abide by, and engage in, the outlined health-and-safety conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Adhering to all Duty of Care Attendee Requirements outlined above.
- Following state and local ordinances and hotel policies related to COVID-19 prevention and preventative measures.
- Engaging in appropriate physical distancing and hygiene practices.
- Making appropriate use of safety resources provided onsite.
- Not attending the conference if you are ill, actively experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the conference dates.
- Notifying ElectriCities staff if you test positive for COVID-10 up to 14 days after returning home, or in accordance with current contact tracing advice from federal and state health authorities.