2020 Connections Summit Call for Presentations
We are seeking your creative and thoughtful participation to design a conference that delivers exceptional content related to utility industry technology best practices, innovation, customer impact and trends. We invite you to present your submission for a breakout or roundtable discussion which targets one or more of our conference tracks (see below). Conference attendees will include municipal professionals in one or more of the following areas: Finance, IT, Operations, Customer Service, Human Resources, or Business Planning.
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Is the topic innovative and relevant?
- Will the session appeal to conference attendees?
- Does the topic address current “real world” issues?
Please include the following in your submission:
- Primary Contact name and contact information.
- Identify track(s) which your session will appeal to.
- Provide a title (less than 10 words)
- Write summary/description (50 to 200 words)
- Provide three concise learning objectives to identify the key knowledge participants will take away from the presentation.
- Provide Presenter/Co-Presenter information if different or in addition to primary contact.
- Presentations cannot be sales pitches and vendors must use a partner utility business case.
- We purposely strive to present conference material that is diverse in nature to deliver a rounded conference experience.
- All Connections Summit speakers are required to agree to the Connections Summit Release form.