Available: Shelby Shell Building #4, Shelby N.C.
The Job Ready Shell Building #4 is a modern 108,500-square-foot facility located on Randolph Road in Shelby, North Carolina. Situated on approximately 30 acres, the building can easily be expanded to 256,500 square feet. Scheduled to be completed in December 2022, the property sits just one mile from Highway 74 and a half mile from the future US 74 bypass. Job Ready Shell Building #4 is a beautiful, modern facility that will provide the right user with excellent flexibility and easy access to the rapidly growing Greater Charlotte metropolitan area.
- Description: Job Ready Shell Building #4 – Shelby, N.C.
- SF: 108,500 square foot, expandable to 256,500 square foot
- Address: 2215 Randolph Road, Shelby, NC
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 50′ bays
- Floors: 6″ concrete slab, 4,000 psi with floor sealer on vapor barrier and compacted fill.
- Exterior Walls: 8″ load bearing insulated precast concrete panels. (Rl0 min.)
- Roof: Single Ply 60 mil TPO roof system on rigid insulation on metal deck and bar joists. (R25)
- Roof Deck Heights: 28′ clear minimum under lowest joist girder. Deck bearing rear 30′-6″, Deck bearing front 36′-11.5″ (Suitable clear height at front for future mezzanine or second floor.
- Dock High Doors: Six dock doors (9′ x 10′), 5 dock levelers and seals, K.O. panels for 8 more dock doors and 1 ramp door.
- Drive-in Doors: One (1) 16′ x 16′ manually operated sectional overhead door
- Truck Court: Total minimum depth of 150′ and constructed with a 55′ (6″ HD) concrete apron and heavy-duty asphalt
- Parking/Paving: Heavy duty asphalt paving consisting of 8″ compacted stone base, 2″ asphalt binder, and 2″ surface will be provided at areas indicated to receive heavy duty asphalt paving. Light duty asphalt paving consisting of 6″ compacted stone base and 3″ asphalt surface. Striping, markings, and handicap signage associated with asphalt paving is included. Site layout accommodates 108 car spaces.
- Heat: Warehouse direct fired gas units to achieve 55 degrees F inside when 18 degrees F outside
- Ventilation: Roof mounted exhaust fans to provide four (4) air changes per hour.
- Sprinkler: Warehouse/manufacturing area to receive ESFR system with fire pump, assuming normal static and residual flows.
- Lighting: One (1) 277 / 46-watt T-5 fixture per each 50′ x 50′ bay is provided to allow for visibility and to allow for flexibility.
- Utility Services: Public water, sewer, electric and natural gas service is provided by the City of Shelby. Broadband and telephone service are available from multiple providers.
- Status: For sale
- Download the Flyer
Fill out the form for more information, or contact Carl Rees at 919-760-6315.